Cyber World Congress launches the first and only global 24-hour cyber security event online on March 2nd!
As a worldwide 24-hour event, it will follow the sun by starting with speakers from the APAC region through to the Middle East & Africa, Europe, LatAm, finishing in North America.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join 500+ IT security experts from across the globe to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Secure your FREE PASS today to join us online for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking too!
Key themes for 2021 include:
- Securing the Modern Enterprise in a Digital World
- A People-Focused Approach to Security
- Modern Cyber Resilience for Today’s Digital Environment
- Incident Response & Business Continuity in a Complex Threat Landscape
- Forward-Thinking Cyber Security for the Next Wave of Digitalisation
Register for a complimentary pass* with code: MYSMVIP online today!
10% discount to MySecurity Marketplace members.
Cyber World Congress will start at 09:20 SGT and finish at 16:10 EDT.
* T&Cs apply. Code eligible for end-users only. No vendors, consultants, or press.