ASD’s Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) is the Australian Government’s technical authority on cyber security. The ACSC brings together capabilities to improve Australia’s national cyber resilience and its services include:
- the Australian Cyber Security Hotline, which is contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via 1300 CYBER1 (1300 292 371)
- publishing alerts, technical advice, advisories and notifications on significant cyber security threats
- cyber threat monitoring and intelligence sharing with partners, including through the Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing (CTIS) platform
- helping Australian entities respond to cyber security incidents
- exercises and uplift activities to enhance the cyber security resilience of Australian entities
- supporting collaboration between over 110,000 Australian organisations and individuals on cyber
security issues through ASD’s Cyber Security Partnership Program. The most effective cyber security is collaborative and partnerships are key to this work. ASD thanks all of the organisations that contributed to this report. This includes Australian local, state, territory and federal government agencies, and industry partners.