An identity and access management (IAM) strategy can help organizations grant users and customers access to the right resources under the right conditions.
In this webinar, SANS and AWS Marketplace will provide guidance on how to architect and execute an IAM strategy with AWS services and third-party identity management solutions. They will cover defining permission guardrails, effectively enforcing least privilege at scale, and aligning identity with management and governance frameworks.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Centralize identity services in multi-account environments and continuously assess permissions
- Apply best practices of identity and permissions management as outlined in the Security Pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and the Management and Governance Lens
- Build and enforce least privilege policies at scale
- Recognize where IAM can integrate with observability strategies
- Identify IAM use cases in cloud financial management, service management, and security operations