Specialist – 4 Days
SIS’ most comprehensive course, covering all facets of industrial cyber security (4 days), including optional assessment to become a Certified Industrial Cyber Security Specialist (CICSS) (5 days).
You Will Learn
- Important networking concepts and understand common industrial protocols, including Fieldbus (Modbus, & DNP3), and Backend (OPC) security weaknesses & mitigations.
- How to apply & implement controls based on industrial cyber security catalogues, standards and best practices.
- How offensive attacks on protocol functions and control modules happen using security testing tools.
- Obtain technical training on vulnerability management techniques (testing / incident management / forensics).
- The latest security technology advancements and implications for industrial environments.
Our instructors come to your plant for on-site classroom sessions, tailored for your needs
Takeaway a comprehensive handbook with detailed module analysis, for all courses
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued for all courses
Become a Certified Industrial Cyber Security Specialist (CICSS)