Essentials – 1 Day
Introductory course targeted at plant managers and control system and/or industrial IT engineers, designed to provide awareness of the current industrial cyber security threat landscape.
You Will Learn
- Understand the technical underpinnings & challenges of industrial control system (ICS) security.
- In-depth analysis of notable recent industrial cyber security incidents.
- Become aware of the threats and vulnerabilities inherent in ICS architectures.
- Gain an insight into what a cyber security program entails to combat emerging threats.
- How to establish and implement an effective security governance structure.
- The best approach to cyber security risk assessment that meets organisational goals and risk appetite.
Our instructors come to your plant for on-site classroom sessions, tailored for your needs
Takeaway a comprehensive handbook with detailed module analysis, for all courses
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued for all courses
Become a Certified Industrial Cyber Security Specialist (CICSS)