ADVANCEMENTS & APPLICATIONS IN HIGH SECURITY BUILDINGS, ELECTRONICS, ANALYTICS & TECHNICAL DESIGN
About this event
These sessions are designed to provide leading insights into the practical approaches needed in establishing high security environments.
Strategies and knowledge shared amongst senior consultants and peers will allow participants to immediately apply outcomes learned on relevant projects.
Whether you want to re-direct your career or develop further skills, applying the insights from these professionals is based on an established body of knowledge.
Session 1 – Strategy Development for High Security Environments
Industry Update & Contemporary Considerations | Security strategy development, resilience and risk, building design and precinct considerations
- Current trends/focus on Security Strategy & Resilience
- Overview and Update on HB188:2021
- SCEC Framework for High Security Buildings
- Discussion – strategy and application to high security design considerations
Session 2 – Achieving the Physical & Cyber Security Balance
Application of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) for high security environments | Cross over zones of physical and cyber security and creating the right balance of controls | Defence in Depth approaches with a physical and cyber barrier design.
- Latest ANZ/APAC Trends – What is the Client Focus?
- Cloud Environments and Security Requirements
- Skills Challenges – OT Cyber
- Standard Frameworks and application considerations
- Physical/Cyber touch points and critical roles of each
- Discussion – technical system design and control testing considerations and insight case studies/examples
Session 3 – Achieving Public & Place Safety – CPTED & Crime Prevention / Detection
Public space design considerations for cities, precincts and crowded places | Risk and Benefit evaluation for mass gatherings | Trends in design, integrated technology systems and related security risks
- Overview and Update on ISO CPTED Standards
- Trends or interest in integrated building/place autonomous systems and video analytics for public safety
- Risk evaluation frameworks for the public safety function
- Place management and CPTED
- Discussion –environment design considerations and insight case studies/examples
Session 4 – Video Systems & Computer Vision – Advanced Analytics and Applications
- AS 62676 & ANZPAA Guidelines-VSS Strategy & Management Planning
- Challenges of balancing VSS & CPTED
- Expectations on video analytics over next 5 years-Discussion
- VSS design considerations and insight case studies/examples