With the dawn of digitization, arrival of “new normal”, growing exposure to the risk of cyber-attacks and upcoming FIFA 2022, Qatar is committed towards building a secure Cyber Ecosystem and building capabilities to cope with exponential changes. Under the theme “Waking Up to the New Normal-A step towards effective cyber resilience “, CyberX Qatar is taking place on 7th-8th June 2021 (Virtual Edition) and brings together a cross-section of the most influential stakeholders from across the organisation level, at every stage of the Cybersecurity project life cycle.
#cyberxqatar Featured Discussions
- Cyber Resilience in “New Normal”: Securing Digital Economy
- Cyber Threat Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Reducing Cyber-Exposure Gap on Modern Assets
- Cyber Resilience in Critical National Infrastructure
- Role of AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Cyber Security Implications
- Resiliency in Fraud Prevention & Detection with the proliferation of Connected Devices
- The Evolving and Expanding Nature of Cyber Threats
- Importance of Implication of Cyber Security Education and Training in Qatar: Bridging the Talent Gap
- “HER Dialogue”- Women in Cyber Security
Request Brochure OR Join the discussion by registering your interest at : https://cyberxqatar.com/index.php Have more questions?