Digital trust can make or break an organisation. It is at the centre of every interaction in our digital spaces—in our relationships and transactions. The mainstream adoption of emerging and experimental technology will inevitably make digital trust the future of the digital world.
ISACA Sydney Chapter One Day Summit 2023: Digital Trust in the Age of AI
To support the future of the digital world, ISACA Sydney Chapter is hosting a summit focusing on enabling the advancement of a digital world that is secure and resilient but equally prioritises honesty, ethics and transparency.
What to expect:
Career-advancing knowledge | Inspiring speakers | Lively discussions | Networking opportunities
2 Prominent Keynote Speakers | +12 Expert and Thought Leader Panellists
Insightful and actionable key takeaways from industry expert practitioner discussions covering:
- Fostering innovation through building trust and enhancing customer experiences, streamlined operations and driving growth.
- Promoting strategic business alignment with sensible guardrails and investment profiles.
- Designing defensible cybersecurity programs and regulatory compliance.
- Key emerging risks associated with technology and cyber security trends.
- Proactively managing risk and staying ahead of the threat landscape evolution.
- Evolution of risk and audit in response to the future digital world.
- Improving governance of emerging technology through meaningful frameworks, policies and processes that promote transparency, accountability and ethical decision making.
- Effectively engaging executives and boards.
- Expand your thinking | Build Relationships | Find Inspiration | Earn CPEs
“[Digital trust] is fundamental to all enterprises and critical in their ability to innovate, expand and be resilient in a turbulent, highly connected global marketplace.” State of Digital Trust 2023: An ISACA Global Research Report.
Register now, seats are limited!