To post in the forums, users will have to sign up to a MySecurity Marketplace account, and once have successfully signed up will be able to post in the MySecurity Marketplace Forum
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub forum by moderators.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Illegal content. No re¬posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
7. Self Advertising. No self promotion or advertisements are to be posted on any sub forums without first approaching the forums moderator.
8. Content. Please keep content associated to cyber security and similar topics. Other content will be deleted at the moderator’s discretion.
MySecurity MarketPlace, powered by MySecurity Media is a dedicated marketplace connecting industry and enterprise professionals to the latest events, education, technology and media platforms across a global security domain
LATEST EVENT LISTED
China’s Grand Strategy and Australia’s Future in the New Global Order