- Full integration with KnowBe4’s Phish Alert Button allows automatic prioritization of emails that are not threats
- Cut through the IR-inbox noise and respond to the most dangerous threats more quickly and efficiently
- Free up IR resources to identify and manage the 90% of messages that are either spam or legitimate email
- See clusters or groups of messages based on patterns that can help you identify a widespread phishing attack against your organization
- Meet critical SLAs within your organization to process and prioritize threats and legitimate emails
- Automated email response templates let you quickly communicate back to your employees about the emails they need in order to continue working
- You can create custom workflows for tasks such as prioritization and alerting so that the IR team can focus on the right messages
Identify and respond to email threats faster with PhishER
Because phishing remains the most widely used cyber attack vector, most end users report a lot of email messages they “think” could be potentially malicious to your incident response team. Whether or not you step employees through security awareness training doesn’t change the fact that your users are likely already reporting potentially dangerous emails in some fashion within your organization. The increase of this email traffic … can present a new problem!
With the firehose of spam and malicious email that attack your network, some 10-15% of these make it past your filters. With only approximately 1 in 10 user-reported emails being verified as actually malicious, how do you not only handle the high-risk phishing attacks and threats, but also effectively manage the other 90% of user-reported messages accurately and efficiently? PhishER™.
What is PhishER?
PhishER is the key ingredient of an essential security workstream. It’s your lightweight SOAR platform to orchestrate your threat response and manage the high volume of potentially malicious email messages reported by your users. And, with automatic prioritization of emails, PhishER helps your InfoSec and Securit y Operations teams cut through the inbox noise and respond to the most dangerous threats more quickly.
Additionally, with PhishER you are able to automate the workstream of the 90% of reported emails that are not threats. Incident Response (IR) orchestration can easily deliver immediate efficiencies to your security team, but the potential value is much greater than that. With the right strategy and planning, your organization can build a fully orchestrated and intelligent SOC that can contend with today’s threats.
PhishER enables a critical workstream to help your IR teams work together to mitigate the phishing threat and is suited for any organization that wants to automatically prioritize and manage potentially malicious messages – accurately and fast! PhishER is available as a stand-alone product or as an add-on option for KnowBe4 customers.
Why Choose PhishER?
PhishER is a simple and easy-to-use web-based platform with critical workstream functionality that serves as your phishing emergency room to identify and respond to user-reported messages. PhishER helps you prioritize and analyze what messages are legitimate and what messages are not—quickly.
With PhishER, your team can prioritize, analyze, and manage a large volume of email messages—fast! The goal is to help you and your team prioritize as many messages as possible automatically, with an opportunity to review PhishER’s recommended focus points and take the actions you desire.
How PhishER Works
PhishER processes user-reported phishing and other suspicious emails by grouping and categorizing emails based on rules, tags, and actions. PhishML, the custom machine-learning module, analyzes messages and generates confidence values which are used to tag messages. PhishRIP helps you easily find and quarantine suspicious messages still sitting in mailboxes across your entire organization.