Unleash the power of System Center for vSphere and Hyper-V
Veeam® Management Pack™ for Microsoft System Center is the most comprehensive System Center extension for managing and monitoring VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Veeam Backup & Replication™.
Today’s IT decision makers must be armed with accurate system data to make informed, strategic decisions. Veeam Management Pack provides IT administrators with critical insights from monitoring dashboards, alert management, reporting and capacity planning to keep business and IT services running smoothly.
For the true app-to-metal picture, enhance your System Center investment with a management pack that fully understands the relationship between your physical and virtual resources. Veeam Management Pack delivers deep visibility of your entire environment, all from a single pane-of-glass within the System Center Operation Manager console.
Veeam Management Pack gives you complete, real-time data to help solve problems fast and plan for the future. From the Veeam Morning Coffee Dashboard® for a broad view of critical metrics to start your day, to detailed alert management and reporting, Veeam Management Pack provides the visibility you need to manage your missioncritical applications and services.
Senior Manager, Systems
University of British Columbia
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Get complete visibility of VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Veeam
Backup & Replication environments in Microsoft System Center
- See at-a-glance, health statuses of specific areas of your virtual data centers, including real-time monitoring for all your Veeam Backup & Replication environments in the Veeam MorningCoffee Dashboard.
- Maintain complete control and visibility for all your Windows-based (physical) and virtual-based (VMware and Hyper-V) Veeam-powered backup jobs.
- Manage and plan for growth with capacity-planning reports.
- Predict resources needed to run your workloads in Microsoft Azure or VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Get detailed snapshot and checkpoint tracking and reporting.
- Find problems fast and shorten the time between problem discovery and recovery.
- Increase data-center efficiency using analysis reports to right size your VMs, find idle VMs and reclaim critical resources.
Veeam Management Pack includes strategic, capacity-planning tools with reports that forecast and help model onpremises and cloud resources needed to efficiently power your business. This includes deep-dive reports on oversized and undersized VMs, zombie VMs, lost storage and real-time alerts to notify you if your Veeam backup repository will run out of capacity or if a VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V cluster will run out of memory.
With the increasing demands for 24×7 application and service availability, Veeam understands your need to shorten the time between problem discovery and system recovery. Veeam Management Pack helps you quickly identify problems at the physical host, VM and application layer. You immediately see where the real problem is and how it will affect business. As a result, your IT teams can eliminate the risk of blind spots, resolve problems faster and ensure SLA with greater confidence.
Veeam Management Pack for Veeam Backup
Veeam Management Pack supports new features introduced in Veeam Backup & Replication v10 — including NAS backup, Capacity Tier, Oracle Archived Log backup jobs, and dozens of modern backup components and configuration settings. Veeam Management Pack’s real-time monitoring confirms both Veeam backup job success and completion within the backup window. With Veeam Management Pack’s new detailed backup reports, you will know that you are ready to meet your RPO. Veeam Management Pack will proactively alert you if RPO targets are in danger of falling outside of desired ranges.
The proactive monitoring in Veeam Management Pack, coupled with Veeam Backup & Replication’s high-speed recovery, keeps the total time of outages and issues to a minimum. And, with continuous visibility of the missioncritical virtualization and protection infrastructure, you know that your business data is available — and protected.